Koko Ken

Koko Ken
Par:Ken Martinez
Publié le 2013-02-14 par Trafford Publishing


In the early 80s, recovering from my divorce, I moved from Ketchum, Idaho, to Palo Alto, California, to live temporarily with my sister Martin and her family, the other Martins, until I found an apartment. My brother-in-law was and still is a pastor in the Nazarene church. Also attending the church were two college mates of mine and the Martins, Jan and Doug Burgesen and their two children (the two kids, Stevie and Cindy, not Doug and Jan) who could not pronounce Uncle Ken. It came out Koko Ken. Soon, very soon, I was known to the whole church (even to my niece Jennifer and my two nephews, Todd and Gabe) as Koko Ken, which gave me the title of this book. Because of a birth defect, spina bifida (the definitions in the book), I wasnt expected to live past six weeks. As of this writing, October 1, 2012, Im six weeks shy of sixty-two years old. Ive lived a very fortunate life. Ive hiked up two volcanoes, Lassen and Diamond Head. Ive ten speeded down Mt. Haleakala. I played Chopins, King Faruks, and Carnegie Halls pianos. Read my book. Its funny. Its sad. Its me. Im almost a George Plimpton.

Ce livre a été classé à 30 par Google Books for mot-clé time for kids volcanoes.

ID de livre de Koko Ken's Les livres sont jT3XGNc5AQkC, Livre écrit parKen Martinezavec ETAG "DOyw3BCBJ7Y"

Livre publié par Trafford Publishing depuis 2013-02-14 avoir ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code est 9781466961968 et ISBN 10 Code est 1466961961

Le mode lecture dans l’état du texte est true et le mode lecture dans l’état de l’image true

Livre qui ont "310 Pages" est Imprimée à BOOK dans la catégorieBiography and Autobiography

Ce livre a été évalué par 1 Les raters et ont un taux moyen à "4.0"

Cet état de maturité eBook (livre adulte) est NOT_MATURE

Le livre a été écrit en en

l’état de disponibilité de la version eBook au format PDF est true et en ePub est true

Aperçu du Livre

Koko Ken

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel